For Trade is a near-mint QSC-CX6T home-theatre amp. In great op condition (Google for specs and .pdf OM's). Will trade this, a Pioneer RG-9 Reverb amp (and, if you're local and will come pick them up) as much as a pair of Infinity RS1001s bookshelf speakers, some 'by gawd' authentic Diner benches, a full 35mm Canon A-1 outfit (w/4 lenses, 3 flash units, slave lights and filters, etc.) I've also got an ADC SS2, MK2 EQ with one channel out I can add in!
I want/need (in this order):
* A Phase Linear PL4000 (MKl) Preamp (with joystick on face panel). MIGHT accept a similarly-equipped amp of similar quality if we can discuss it.
* DBX 3BX or higher model. I'm not picky on which..in fact, the older the better.
* DBX 231S or ADC Sound Shaper Three Paragraphic Equalizer.
* A DBX (or similar quality) turntable 'hiss/click/pop' filter. Please, no cheapie stuff.
* Once I can obtain all of the above, I will begin looking for 'boat anchor' receivers (Sansui G9000, Kenwood KR1000 Galaxy Commander, Carver 'The Reciever', etc.) For THESE pieces, and in addition to what's left from above, I've got some Pioneer HPM-100's that need (one) new woofer, grilles and refinishing, AND I could offer a 1963 Westinghouse Coke machine and / or a 1972 Gilbarco gas pump to get the REST of the pieces I want. I am READY to DEAL! I need this stuff out of my house.