Search A/V Classifieds
DEALER ADS WELCOMEFor a limited time, Dealers and Commercial users who register for US Audio Mart will get 1 year FREE!
Click here for more information
Welcome to USAudioMart, a classifieds site for used audio, hifi and stereo. Postings are completely free for hobbyists. Register today and start selling or finding your audio gear!We need your help!
SOLD - FOR SALE: Monarchy Audio M22B Limited Edition DAC w/Dual 24Bits upgrade done by Factory
• Item: Solid State Digital to Analog Converter.
• Size: W 17" x D 10" x H 2.5"
• Weight: 20 Lbs
• Quantity: One Unit
• Enclosure Colour: Black
• Manufacturer: Monarchy Audio
• Model#: Model 22B Limited Edition
• Input Termination: Toslink (Optical), Coax, AES/EBU XLR Balanced
• Output Termination: RCA Unbalanced and XLR Balanced
• Condition: USED - 7/10
• Mechanical defects: NONE
• Cosmetic defects: Minor scratches and scuffs
• MSRP: $1600.00
• Box/Manual: NONE/ NONE
• Accessories: NONE
• Remote: NONE
• Repair/Service History: A year ago
• Upgrades/Mods: Upgraded to 24 bit DAC chips by Factory
• Warranty: None provided. Individual seller. Sold-As-Is
• Asking Price: $595.00 FIRM
• Link to more information:
• Payment Method: Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Paypal.
(Paypal users: Must have verified address with Paypal and pay 3% Fees)
• Shipping terms: USA Only. Please email with inquiries some restrictions apply. Cash/Local pickup preferred.
Very rarely seen Monarchy Audio M22B Limited Edition DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) with dual 24bit Upgrade.
Factory Upgraded BB PCM1704U-K (King) top-grade 24-bit Dual DACs, one per channel, true balanced dual differential design signal paths.
User comments of the M22B abound: "smooth, revealing, detailed, airy, natural, musical, dynamic, great bass, best DAC under $3000"; all are truthful. This is all of that plus all the latest factory tweaks to boot! When paired with a Monarchy DIP and a pair of good cables, it reaches "giant killer" status.
Monarchy M22B Limited Edition DACs have the same circuit board as the M22C DACs but with out the volume control. This unit has been upgraded from a dual 20bit to a dual 24bit dac chips, it is true balanced output design. The chip itself looks like a mini circuit board look at pic #2.
Sound wise its the best Analog sounding DAC I have heard. It sounds clean, ultra clean I have to say, throws a big open sound stage with deep powerful bass, by far the most musical DAC I have owned. I have compared it to Electrocompaniet ECD-1, Parasound Ultra 2000, Musical Fidelity X v3 combo, MSB Gold III, Monarchy M22B LE Sounded far superior in terms of musical richness. No DAC sounded more open, I am a sucker for mids and this DAC quenches my thirst.
I have moved to a USB based DAC that supports higher sample rates and DSD formats, I hardly do anymore CD play back so my Transport and DAC has to go. Dont miss out to own a Reference standard DAC.
***** [PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS] *****