Everyone knows playing clean records is one of the most important ways to bring out the best in your collection. With clean records you'll have dramatically less noise, more detail to your music, a larger soundstage, better imaging, and deeper bass. Since dirt and grime are removed from the playing surface, the records themselves will last longer, and produce less wear and tear on your turntable stylus as well.
How to best clean your records? I'm a bit obsessive, and this is what I've found works the best and most efficiently for me...
1. Pre-clean record on Nitty Gritty vacuum machine to remove the worst dirt and grime
2. Deep clean with medical grade enzymatic cleaner and ultrasonic cleaner to penetrate deep into the grooves
3. Rinse with separate Clearaudio vacuum machine and vacuum until record is completely dry
4. Run over anti-static device to eliminate any static charge created during cleaning
5. Replace record in a new MoFi archival grade sleeve so dirt is not re-deposited on the record
I've cleaned over 1,000 records in my collection this way, and the difference is night and day. I'd like to offer my services to my fellow audiophiles. Hopefully you'll rediscover your music like I did mine.
$3 per record
Local pickup/meetup available in Long Island/NY. Others message me to arrange delivery.
Check out our facebook page for a demo video! www.facebook.com/LongIslandRecordCare
Re: Long Island Record Care - Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaning Service
Sorry! This ad does not allow guest replies. Please log in, or register to reply to this ad.