US Audio MartUS Audio Mart
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:26 am 

I see you guys are still buying CDs. I haven't bought one since Tidal launched about 2 years ago. I used to buy the CD, then if I liked it, I would get the vinyl copy.

Now with Tidal, no need for CDs anymore.

Never thought I would ever do this, but Tidal is da bomb!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:28 am 

Yeah, still listening to CD’s, just found a VG+ of Captain Beyond, their first album and also bought the CD of the group UK, their self-titled release (UK). I am awaiting the pre-order of David Gilmore's "Live at Pompeii" Boxed CD/BluRay set, that will be sweet as honey...Several others I will list as they come in. Music is wonderfully amazing.

Enjoy the Music (while you still can)

Cheers
LostnAmerica

My modest line-up:
Destiny Integrated, Destiny CD, Music Hall mmf-cd25, Pioneer Elite DV-58AV Universal Player, Sjöfn the clue speakers, (NIB Simaudio neo 220i), 3R Renaissance USB re-clocker, B & O H6, Audeze EL-8. (Things I don't need but have: NIB Arcam rHead headphone amp and a NIB Audiolab M-DAC Mini Headphone Amp/DAC) Waiting, (again), for my ProAc Tablette Tens...I'm keeping this pair.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8