US Audio MartUS Audio Mart
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:12 pm 

I might agree with the tone of others and say that if you are a "dealer/manufacturer" of a product then most consumers would expect a certain quality level of professionalism in your presentation. Your qualms about your "cat being in the picture" ...etc are a direct reflection upon your quality standard.
So then put the cat in another room and take a minute to stage your product attractively before snapping the picture.... remember first impressions are everything...
And yes.. people definitely want to see the actual item for sale.. not a stock or file photo.
Best Luck!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:07 am 
Dealer/Sponsor

I apologize for my poor english, but you got it wrong. :) I was quoting pictures from other peoples ads where they have their cats or dogs included. And some are not a good quality - taken with cell phone. For example - selling a phono cartridge where the only thing not in focus is the needle(taken with cell phone).
Talking about quality especially when you are a manufacturer/dealer - check my website please. All pictures are cropped from the back ground they are enhanced and then posted.
Tell me what do you think of my quality after you see my products. How can you tell from manufacturers web site if they have or don't have the product???
I've never seen a picture of a salesman from let's say "Conrad Johnson" holding an amplifier to demonstrate that there is a real amplifier in his possession.
BTW I don't have pets :)