US Audio MartUS Audio Mart
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:19 pm 

You guys really need to hear "Aloe Blacc" on his "Good Things" recording! Just fabulous Jazz/Blues singer and band. Recorded on Sony, this album/CD is a Jazz recording "Par Excellance." This gentleman really sings wonderfully and you've never heard such wonderful Blues. Not the same old Blues licks either. Aloe only has two albums at this time, but having listened to Jazz/Blues for years, his sound is different and wonderful - leaving you wanting more! Most artists are good and/or terrific - but, take it from me, Aloe Blacc is in a Galaxy all his own! You're going to love it. I thought that there was no better recording than "Heads Up," but this Sony recording just blows all the best recordings out the window! Sony has really improved. I never would have believed it if I hadn't heard this CD! Wow!

To get the full dynamics of this amazing Sony recording, remember to turn up your volume and sit back because it's not your everyday stuff. At higher volume it's a huge toe tapper! There is not ONE bad song - - you're going to get your money's worth from the first to last selection. Each song can be recommended, that's how good this CD is! Get this CD today! Aloe's music sounds so good that Sony seems to have not used "compression." You are there!
Read what people are saying on the Jazz sites.

Bestsound

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:39 pm 

I bought this based on your suggestion. I found the music next to unlistenable. Didn’t like it, don’t want it in my home, and won’t listen to it again!

Somebody pay me the postage and I will mail it to you. Horrible! :?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:50 pm 

Yeah I remember giving him a listen. Pretty bad. It probably explains why he isn't a household name. But like anything else music preferences are a very subjective thing...different strokes for different folks.

[Edited by Moderator - comment about another member removed]

Next time go to youtube and listen to it first...before you buy. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:53 am 

Music is even more subjective than audio equipment. Listened to a few tunes, didn't hear anything special, it all seemed "manufactured" if you get my drift. He's got a decent voice, reminds me of Keb Mo but with less soul.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:03 am 

BestSound wrote:
You guys really need to hear "Aloe Blacc" on his "Good Things" recording! Just fabulous Jazz/Blues singer and band. Recorded on Sony, this album/CD is a Jazz recording "Par Excellance." This gentleman really sings wonderfully and you've never heard such wonderful Blues. Not the same old Blues licks either. Aloe only has two albums at this time, but having listened to Jazz/Blues for years, his sound is different and wonderful - leaving you wanting more! Most artists are good and/or terrific - but, take it from me, Aloe Blacc is in a Galaxy all his own! You're going to love it. I thought that there was no better recording than "Heads Up," but this Sony recording just blows all the best recordings out the window! Sony has really improved. I never would have believed it if I hadn't heard this CD! Wow!

To get the full dynamics of this amazing Sony recording, remember to turn up your volume and sit back because it's not your everyday stuff. At higher volume it's a huge toe tapper! There is not ONE bad song - - you're going to get your money's worth from the first to last selection. Each song can be recommended, that's how good this CD is! Get this CD today! Aloe's music sounds so good that Sony seems to have not used "compression." You are there!

Bestsound

Are you Aloe Blacc's mom by chance?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:49 pm 

broadway wrote:
BestSound wrote:

Bestsound

Are you Aloe Blacc's mom by chance?

Nah just a guy with rotten taste in music. :wink: