Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
Buyer pays shipping
• Conversion: up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB Dynamic Range
• Analog outputs: RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous
• Headphone outputs: Reference High Current, High transient balanced Headphone Amp, 500mA,
6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
• Built-in Attenuator: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main
out and headphones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
• AES/EBU Input: PCM up to 32bit / 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0kHz, 176.4kHz, 192.0kHz,
352.8kHz, 384.0kHz, DSD64 DSD128 (DoP)
• 2x S/PDIF Coaxial Input: PCM up to 32bit / 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0kHz, 176.4kHz,
192.0kHz, 352.8kHz, 384.0kHz, DSD64 DSD128 (DoP)
• SPDIF Optical Input: PCM up to 32bit / 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0kHz, 176.4kHz,
• SDIF3 DSD Input: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 (natively)
• Mytek proprietary USB 2.0 Class 2, up to 32bit/384k, DSD256, also accepts digital AES, SPDIF
and Toslink inputs. This USB interface also allows stacking of multiple Mytek units for multichannel
• Mytek Femtoclock 0.82ps internal jitter, Wordclock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple
units for multichannel operation, includes mch DSD)
• Built-in Analog Preamp: Line level input or Precision Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
• Choice of Transparent Analog or Digital stepped volume control with "Bypass" option for the
purest signal path.
• Built in certified hardware Hi-Res MQA decoder
• High definition metering with simultaneous RMS and peak indication
• Four digital inputs are fitted (1x AES/EBU, 2x S/P DIF and 1x TOSLINK/ADAT) which allow a wide
range of digital sources to be connected.