US Audio MartUS Audio Mart
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:06 pm 

Hey I've been selling and buying a bit here for several years and believe it or not I only just discovered there are forums the other day. I didn't realize the site was better managed than I'd thought.

Sincere apologies for that. If I'd seen sooner I'd try to be at least a little bit more supportive of the site since I've used it to sell or buy stuff. I'm busy with work & other things and just never took the time to poke around.

I'll try to be a bit more involved and help support the site.

I was reading the fraud forums which scared me a little bit. I've done a lot of business on the net and thus far had good luck. I didn't realize we have that many scammers out there.

I'd recently replied to that guy who posted the Levinson No. 390 for only $1400 but got suspicious about it and decided to ignore that deal. Then later I got a message from the site indicating he was most likely scammer and banned. I think the advice "if it looks to good to be true it probably is" is good one. (player was half what they normally go for)

Anyway thanks to the site admins. provide alternative place like this. Better discussion/communications than say over at Audiogon.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:44 pm 

Ha! I feel a bit silly for never noticing the forums and my apologies to revive an older thread but I just discovered the forums today as well and I registered nearly a year ago! :lol:

I also wanted to extend a thank you to the forum admin as well as its many members too for providing this space and service. :)

Best regards,
Jason