US Audio MartUS Audio Mart
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:57 am 

Hi guys, I come from Hong Kong. I just want let you to know, I had very bad online shopping experience through Amazon US.Nov 2017 I through online shopping by Amazon US bought Optoma Nuforce MCA-20 8 ch power amp. And recevied before Xmas. I have not open it, because i wait new Marantz pre amp 7704. Until 5 Jan 2018, my new Marantz pre amp arrived, I connect with Nuforce MCA-20 power amp to test. I hear 1 ch (Sub ch) sound is too low and different. I disconnect all ch and reconnect all ch again. Sub ch was not work and no sound. I through email to contact Optoma, but they have no reply, but I think my unit must under warranty. I can afford this lost, (total lost) But I want you to know, Optoma products QC and customer service was very bad......very bad...............Very bad So all US customer please becareful .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:51 am 
Dealer/Sponsor

I have the opposite experience with Optoma actually.
Through Touchboards.com I ordered an MCA-18 and unfortunately after 7 months one channel failed.
I sent it back to Optoma and after a week they called me that they didn't have a replacement MCA-18 in inventory and that they will send me an MCA-20 instead that has been working great and sounding amazing for the $.