how well would this work as a setup

i want to use emotiva t2 as the fronts with a c2 centre
2 svs ultra towers as the rears
2 jbl 580 speakers as extra rears
4 svs ultra prime elevations as atmos height speakers

using them with a denon 4400 amp
a emotiva xpa 2 gen 3 amp to power the additional channels to make it 11.4
a bas x a700 amplifier

my question is would these different brand speakers work exceptionally well together would they intergrate well with each other would it sound great together

also i want to vastly increase the performance of the 2 front speakers for 2 channel performance and streaming performance of music using a blue node 2 streamer

i want to use a denon 4400 amp in combination with the emotiva xpa2 gen 3 amp and emotiva bass x 700 amp
i want to use the denon 4400 in combo with the 2 emotiva amps
i want to use the emotiva xpa2 gen3 for the low frequencies of the 2 front speakers
and the emotiva bass x 700 for the high frequencies
would this work as a combination to vastly improve the 2 front speakers

if not what would you use with the denon 4400
and the emotiva xpa2 gen 3 amp
for the requirements i need

or what other 2 amps can i use with the denon 4400 to vastly increase the performance of the emotiva t2 front speakers

i will be using belden u500e blue jeans speakers cables

my other question is i want to use monoblocks to vastly increase the performance of the 11.4 package i was thinking marantz 700 monoblocks or outlaw 2200 monoblocks
or what other monoblocks around the same price point would you use with this setup
what would you advise to use overall
i want to use monoblocks for all 11 speaker channels can this all be connected and work together with this setup

also what specific cables do i need to connect the denon 4400
with the 2 emotiva amps

also what specific cables do i need to connect the 11 monoblock amps to the denon 4400

i will be using rega rp3 turntable
with a playstation 4 pro console
xbox one x console
wii u console
nvidia shield console
blue node 2 streamer
opp 205 4k player
buzz tv xls 3000 android box
hi spec pc
sky q silver silver box
virgin media v6 box
iphone x mobile phone

Post subject: Re: what to use overall
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:39 pm 

Do a headstand, and then spin yourself. The answer will reveal itself. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:16 am 

These posts you put on listing such an incredible amount of gear and then hoping or pretending to hope that someone will figure out what combination will sound best for you. Is this a joke or what? The chances that the limited number of people on here would own or would have heard in combination even a third of what you have is more remote a chance than getting struck by lightning twice in the same spot. Or lets put it another way. If all those pieces of equipment were different colors, and someone mixed them all together. Nobody but nobody would be able to figure out what color you would end up with.I notice you Don't have a habit of responding back after your initial post. You do not have a bunch of us in America scratching our heads trying to figure out what would be best.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:25 am 

"
Quote:
I notice you Don't have a habit of responding back after your initial post

glad someone else finally noticed this also

he has posted here numerous times and now I see he has also started on the Gon and AA.

if he does have all of this equipment, why cant he hook it up himself and see what sounds best to him vs asking us ?

this whole thing with him is getting old .....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:27 am 

I think he wants to see which one of us is the smatest or the dumbest, (or maybe the one with the most spare time). I author quiz challenges on here, but I couldn't' come up with a brain teaser like that one. I am trying to think back on all the Monty Python episodes and skits I've seen, trying to figure out where he came up with that idea.

"Your Most Highest General-ship (saluting), I'd like to resign from the Army, because it's dangerous".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:46 pm 

Go easy on him guys. I have a feeling that he's very young and somewhat of a newb to the hobby. We were all in that same position once too. Yes he's asking us to make recommendations for him and to essentially make the decision for him. But under the circumstances we can't. Only he can make those decisions.

So lighten up. Be nice. 8)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:19 pm 

hifijones wrote:
Go easy on him guys. I have a feeling that he's very young and somewhat of a newb to the hobby. We were all in that same position once too. Yes he's asking us to make recommendations for him and to essentially make the decision for him. But under the circumstances we can't. Only he can make those decisions.

So lighten up. Be nice. 8)

Dude, you're getting soft in your old age :shock:

I'll answer all this guy's questions for $50 an hour. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:09 am 

He is from England. I have never been to there but for such a small country, the wealth of creative talent that comes from there is amazing. Would classic rock (the best) have ever developed into what it did without The Beatles, Stones, Bowie, Led Zeppelin, The Who. Those groups were the best and all from one small place. Big bright Red phone booths and double Decker buses. The works ! Is it true that some people won't ride on the Double Decker Buses because there's not another driver on the top ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:56 am 

At least he knows enough not to put the titles of his threads in all caps, which puts him well ahead of most of the posts here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:01 am 

If someone is bothered by all caps posts, they must be annoyed by a million things in life. I must not be well versed in the official book of audio forum etiquette. Anyone who went to a lot of time to do a long post, wants it read and caps are better to get it noticed.
On my current Jazz Quiz Challenge there is a question about the bassist on Mysterious Traveler. I discussed that before and was corrected by a certain someone, saying it was Miroslav Vitous.That itself is "wrong", except for track 2, which he did contribute on. I just narrowed down the answers on that question a bit. C'mon this is supposed to be fun.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:49 am 

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:10 am 

Oh man. Wow ! Did you have to shout ? Geez.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:23 am 

You seem to be the self appointed the expert on shouting and everything else so I’ll keep it in lower case from now on. What do I win today if I answer that question? I already have two toasters.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:37 am 

I Don't do these quizzes to be an expert on anything. I just like to share my knowledge and input. That's the only reason for forums like this to even exist. Life is learning, that's why people get on here. "Self Appointed". Hmmm, sounds like a pointless strategy word. What are you trying to accomplish with loaded "empty" strategy phrases like that ?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:57 am 

Speaking of toasters. For those sports fans out there; they have toasters in the shape of a baseball, football, or a basketball, that will toast the outer sides of your bread normally and will toast your favorite teams insignia right into the bread on the inner side of the slice. Like a cattle brand ! I've got 3 toasters. I like all 3 major sports. I read where less than 10% of the population care anything about hockey. At least in the US. I actually like that too, but a puck shaped toaster ? You'd be in for some low toast. I like Pepperidge Farms bread, but its wrapped twice, an inner and an outer bag. For toast I just go for something less fancy. Personally I don't need an extra step between myself and toast. No raisins though...Damn.! A little "self trivia" added on.