US Audio MartUS Audio Mart
It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:44 pm 

I will be driving them with and Aragon 8008BB (yes I know overkill) but Ive got one on hand. Now I need a crossover for them and I need suggestions. I starting looking at the Behringer Ultra Drive and the mini DSP cause they seem to have a lot of flexability and I drive everything from digital. So the thought of spliting the digital signal just for the bass with room correction sounds intoxication. But also makes my head hurt after reading through some white papers. I also am interested in the Getty effect with multiple subs cause I already have two HSU Reseach ULS (excelent subs btw) 15 's sealed. Speakers are Dunlavys SC 3's sealed and lightning fast like Planars and the are driven by a Pass Labs Aleph 5 and front end is a PS Audio Direct wave. No pre driven direct into the amp balanced and Im using speaker level to each of my HSU research 15's in stereo. So Im asking for help from any one who has been down this path aka rabbit hole of perfect soundstage, thundering lows with slam and attack when called upon, and never touches the Pass Labs lush midrange or highs. Any and all advice welcomed!!!